lundi 11 mai 2020

RSO Pack.40 - Part.02

While doing research to push a little more detail, I came across plans for this RSO.
I hadn't noticed in the historical photos that the cabin was actually at an angle !

To redo the cabin, I relied on the parts of Ace's kit. Except it is false because they represented a right cabin.
So I had to use a blade on my mini-drill and improper handling made me lose a finger!

In addition, when I looked more closely at the tracks, I realized that the work was titanic. I therefore decided to use Panzer I tracks in OKB resin. Easier to set up it did not remove all the problems of adjustment at the level of the sprockets.

I wonder if this model is not cursed work !?
I think I'm going to take a little break to prevent myself from throwing it on the ground.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire